Banggood has launched a new payment system called BGpay, it’s much more than a regular payment method. Simply transfer money from your bank account into your BGpay account, once processed it will show in your wallet. Your currency wallet stores your balance and is where you can see the full statement of your account, top-up and withdraw funds.
What is Banggood BGpay?
BGpay is a convenient, fast and safe payment method for Banggood users. You can deposit money into your BGpay account and then use the balance to pay for Banggood orders. Order refunds can also be sent directly to your BGpay account.
Who operates BG Pay?
We host and manage BGpay so it is faster and easier to join than any other method. We also can directly offer special benefits to BGpay users.
What are the benefits of BG pay?
With BGpay you get:
- Fast payment. You no longer need to enter your card or PayPal information, during checkout you just need to enter your payment password and the order will process instantly.
- Fast Refunds. If you have been refunded before and had to wait for your money to show in your bank account, BG pay lets you instantly receive the refund and order something else.
- Win up to 200 points each time you send a refund to your BGpay account.
What about refunds?
When you refund an order, you have the option to repay into your wallet. Wallet refunds are instant to process, so the amount is quickly able to be used again.
How to active banggood wallet?
👉👉Join now: https://www.banggood.com/BGPayactivation.html
1/ send your email address;
2/ Verify your email address;
3/ send your payment method
4/ send your security questions
What is the Benefits Of Using BGpay
- You get 100 points the first time you make a payment
and get bonus offers when you Top-up.
2.You randomly win up to 200 points each time you send a refund to your BGpay account.
- More benefits exclusive for BGpay users are coming soon!
Why should you use BGpay?
With BGpay payment, you can:
- Save more with exclusive BGpay deals and events;
- Enjoy fast and secure payment.
Where can you access the BGpay?
In the drop-list of “My account”;
On the “My Account”> ”My BGpay” page;
On the shopping cart page;
On the “My Orders”> “Unpaid Orders”.
How do I top-up my BGpay account?
Step 1: Go to “ My Account”>”My BGpay”>”Top Up”;
Step 2: Enter the top-up amount;
Step 3: Choose Bank;
Step 4: Go to your bank (or online) and transfer funds from your account into the Banggood receiving account;
Step 5: Go to “ My Account”>”My BGpay”>” Transfer” >Find the corresponding order >Upload Transfer Receipt;
Step 6: We will confirm the transaction and process the top-up within 1 business day from the day we receive your Transfer Receipt.
Note: The transfer receipt you upload should contain the following information
- Transfer time
- Your bank name
- Your bank address
- Banggood’s bank account number
How do you receive a refund into my BGpay account?
Before Your Order Ships:
If you cancel your order from the order status page, our system will automatically generate a refund request. If you selected to receive the refund into your BGpay account, the refund will be transferred when customer service authorizes the transaction.
After Your Order Ships:
Contact our customer service team and ask for a refund, the request will be handled in the same way as our regular returns/refund policy. When making the request, ask our service team to transfer the refund to your BGpay account.
How do i pay with BGpay?
Step 1: Go to the shopping cart page;
Step 2: Select the same currency as your BGpay account;
Step 3: Choose BGpay as your payment method;
Step 4: Click “Check Out”and go to the payment page;
Step 5: Enter your payment password.
Can I withdraw my BGpay balance?
Yes, you can withdraw the money of order refunds. However, not all funds can be withdrawn:
- An order refund credited to a BGpay account can be returned to the original payment account, the request must be made within 120 days from the date of the original order payment.
- Funds added via Wire Transfer Top-up, affiliate withdrawal credit and promotion rewards cannot be withdrawn.
- Frozen Funds cannot be withdrawn.
- If the original order was paid by Doku wallet/ATM Indonesia/Alfamart/Konbini/COD/Adyen Multibanco/Ingenico Bank Transfer/Dragonpay-ebanking/Dragonpay-CVS,a direct withdrawal is not possible. You will need to provide your PayPal account to complete the withdrawal. If you don’t have a PayPal account, the withdrawal will not be possible.You can contact us for further details.
Funds that cannot be withdrawn can only be used to pay when shopping on the website.
How can I change my security questions?
Step 1: Go to “My Account”>”My BGpay”>”Security Settings”;
Step 2: We will send a verification email to confirm the change;
Step 3: Click the link in the email to confirm the change.
How many BGpay currency wallets can I have?
You can have multiple currency accounts. The default account is in USD, and you can also have other accounts in another (Not USD) currency.
How can I create the second currency (NOT USD) BGpay account?
Non USD currency accounts are automatically created when you ask for a refund to be paid in your local currency.
You can also manually create a non USD currency account by following the instructions below：
Step 1: Go to “ My Account”>”My BGpay”>”Security Settings”>”Add Currency Account”;
Step 2: Select the currency to add；
Step 3: Enter your BGpay password;
Step 4: Create Account.