You also feel like you’re still collecting points, but you do not have any of it? So this is not really the case. GearBest offers you a really good point system for you to save real money. Check out what GearBest points you can get and when you can apply them. You will surely like this loyalty program.
What are Gearbest points?
1.Points can be used as cash or a discount on orders. Customers can earn points through various activities such as purchasing items, posting reviews, and giving feedback.
2.Points have a validity period corresponding to the way in which they are earned. For details, please go to “Personal Center > My Points”.
3.G points rules do not apply to all Gearbest stores, such as third-party stores.
4.All points must be obtained in accordance with the rules and Customer Conduct Code of our Terms & Conditions. Violators will have their points reset to zero and/or their account suspended.
👉👉SEE ALSO: ALL GEARBEST COUPON CODE DAILY UPDATED
How to get gearbest points?
GearBest wants to reward mainly those who help other customers in their community. Every 50 points has a value of $ 1, which you can use as a discount on a next purchase. Get the first 50 points by signing up for GearBest – Create your GearBest account for free. You can find an overview of how many points you have on the My Points tab. Your feedback on purchased goods is very important for GearBest. You can get more points for example for:
- first time you upload your Profile Picture in “My Account” – 20 points
- subscribe to newsletter (newsletter) to your email. Just fill in your email address in the bottom right corner of GearBest- 10 points
- feedback on your order (Submit Order Feedback) – 5 points
- writing review- 10 points
- writing review with photos for purchased items – 20 points
- writing review including video – 50 points
- writing review + photo + video – 70 points
- if you add a review among the top 5 reviewers, your earnings will double
- if your reviews are marked by other users as helpful, you will get up to 250 points
- customer center reviews – 5 points
- As you can see, the points you get for your GearBest activity will help you with other buyers.
👉👉See also: How to use GearBest Coupon & discount code
Conditions of use:
1.When a customer requests a refund, the points earned from the corresponding order will be deducted from the account. Points can be deducted to a negative value. In this case, future points earned will offset the negative value first until the customer has a positive number of points.
Note: If the customer chooses to receive the refund to “My Gearbest Wallet“, the points earned by the order will be given to the customer. However, if the customer withdraws cash from “My Gearbest Wallet”, the points will be deducted.
If the customer receives the refund to another account, the points earned by the order will be deducted.
2.Points will be added if you submit a review within one month of confirming receipt of the order in your account.
3.Each time you earn Gearbest points, there is a corresponding validity period. Points received through purchases are valid for 180 days; other types of points are valid for 30-90 days (depending on the situation). You can check the validity period in “My Points“.
4.Points can be earned from website activities, such as monthly promotions, holiday promotions, activity sharing, etc. The quantities and the validity periods of these points are subject to the specific activity. You can check the validity period of the points by going to “Personal Center > My Points”.
5.The points issued are based on the status of the generated order and the actual payment amount of the product.
6.You will earn G points once all products of the order are shipped. For example, if you purchase multiple items in an order, points will not be issued when only some of the products are shipped. Points will be issued for the entire order only after all items have been shipped.
How to use GearBest points?
Once you collect at least 50 points, you can start using Points. Points can be paid for any product without a limit. Conditions of using GB points:
- Discount may not exceed 30% of the total price of the product. For example, if your spend is $ 100, the maximum discount is $ 30.
- 50 Points = $1.00
- Coupons cannot be used together with Points to reduce prices
- Taking cash from “My GB Wallet” costs 1X Points value. For example: $5 will cost 5 Points.
Follow the steps below to use GearBest points in your order:
1/ Go to your shopping cart and click the “Proceed to Check Out” button.
2/ After selecting your shipping method and payment method, you will be able to use GearBest Points before sending your order. Enter the number of points you want to use and click on the “Apply” button.
3/ Congratulations! The order has been placed successfully.
– If your points balance is below 50, you will not be able to use your points yet.
– Points cannot be used together with a coupon.