Travel to any destination by bus at low prices through RedBus at your comfort! It is one of the pioneer online bus ticketing services in India which provides hassle-free online bus ticketing services for all. RedBus hails more than 2,000 bus operators covering 100,000+ routes nationwide and our offered RedBus coupons helps you to grab up to 30% discount on first time booking. If you are hiring a bus, don’t forget to redeem our Redbus coupon code for Rs.500 discount on min. Rs.10000 booking amount. For latest discount offers, sign up to our newsletter and get amazing discount deals for free.
RedBus Discount code & Promotions
Redbus New User Offer – Get Up To Rs 150 OFF (App Only)
Redbus promo code: FIRST
Pilgrimage Packages – Get Up To 15% OFF
Redbus discount code: COOLSAVER
Tirupati Packages – Get Up To 15% OFF
Redbus offers code: COOLSAVER
Rupay Card Offer – Get Rs 150 Cashback
Redbus voucher code: RBRUPAY
Redbus App Only Offer. Use FIRST Save up to Rs 150 on bus tickets
- Use code FIRST to get 15% off up to Rs 100 + Rs 50 Cashback on bus ticket bookings.
- Offer only available on Apps to first time users of redBus. Visit Play store or App store.
- Offer is applicable for a minimum ticket value of Rs 400.
- Offer is applicable once per customer email or mobile number.
- This offer is valid only for logged-in users who verify their mobile number with OTP (one time password).
- Redbus Cashback will be credited to redBus wallet within 48 working hours after date of journey. The offer cash is valid for 6 months from the day it is credited into the wallet, after which it will expire and cannot be used. redBus offer is applicable on all channels.
- bibo Group Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to end any or all offers at its discretion without any prior notice.
- All disputes are subject to New Delhi jurisdiction
Redbus voucher code 10% upto INR 150 cashback on Rupay cards.
- Use code RBRUPAY to get 10% cashback upto INR 150 in the redBus wallet on your bus booking via Rupay Debit and Credit cards.
- redBus offer is applicable for a minimum ticket value of Rs 500.
- redBus offer is valid only for logged-in users who verify their mobile number with OTP (one time password).
- redBus offer is applicable once per customer email or mobile number during the offer period
- RUPAY Cashback will be credited to redBus wallet within 48 working hours after date of journey. The offer cash is valid for 6 months from the day it is credited into the wallet, after which it will expire and cannot be used.
- redBus offer is available only on mobile web, Desktop and Apps.
- Ibibo Group Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to end any or all offers at its discretion without any prior notice.
- All disputes are subject to New Delhi jurisdiction.
Why book bus tickets through redBus?
The online bus booking services of redBus offers a plethora of advantages than it’s offline prehistoric booking modes. Firstly, booking a bus ticket through a travel agent or at a counter is in the past. People have begun to recognize the advantages of making an online bus booking. At a counter, people would have to first stand in a queue in front of a particular bus operator. Once they reach the counter, they would have to book a seat among the seats that are available. If a seat isn’t available on the bus of their choice, the dejected customer would then have to stand in another queue in front of another bus operator. Online bus ticket booking with redBus has eliminated these problems that people used to face.
With redBus, customers can view every bus that’s available on any given route in India. They do not have to stand in a queue and accept the price and seat that’s given to them by the travel agent or the ticket clerk behind the counter. Customers can view every detail of the bus including updated pictures of the bus, the type of bus, amenities offered, and much more on the redBus website and app. Customers can even avail exclusive discounts which are offered by redBus that cannot be matched by any discount offered by a travel agent or a counter.
On-Time Guarantee with redBus
The On-Time Guarantee is a unique feature that’s offered by redBus for the benefit of every customer. Look for the “On-Time Guarantee” tag that’s marked against a bus on the route you’ve searched for. If you book bus tickets for your family or yourself on a “On-Time Guarantee” tag, you or your family will fall under the benefits mentioned below:
Bus On Time: With this benefit, customers will receive a 25% refund on their bus ticket costs in case the bus that they need to travel in is delayed by 30 minutes.
No Bus Cancellation: If you made an online bus booking through redBus and the bus operator cancels the bus without making any alternate arrangements, the customer will receive a 150% refund on their bus ticket costs.
Alternate Assurance: If a bus breaks down during the journey, the customers who are traveling on the bus would have to wait for an alternate arrangement to be made by the bus operator. If this arrangement is not made within 6 hours from the time of the breakdown, the customers will be eligible for a 300% refund on their bus tickets.
Redbus Exclusive offers for all users
RedBus presents special discount offers for all users to save a bit more on their travel. Monsoon special offer for all HDFC customers, enjoy up to 15% discount on all bus ticket bookings. You will also find up to Rs.150 discount offer for all app users, so use your mobile app for instant booking and discount. If you don’t want to miss any of these offers, keep checking its offers section now for enormous discount. Don’t waste your money by paying full price, avail these offers now!
Download RedBus app for instant booking
Plan a trip whenever you want and book your bus tickets instantly in just few taps via RedBus mobile app. You can download this app from Google or Apple store for free by simply entering your mobile number and you will get the link to download. Start browsing bus from over 1000 bus operators and book your bus ticket as per your requirement. Filter your search by time, date, boarding point and price. Choose the bus you want to travel with and book directly using your debit/credit card, net banking or wallet. Once, you are done with your booking, choose your boarding point and track your bus.
Payment Options on redBus
There are a plethora of payment modes that are available on the redBus website and app. Choose a payment mode that meets your needs and complete the bus ticket booking process. Some of these payment modes that are available are:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking with banks like:
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Axis Bank
- State Bank of India and many more
- Google Pay
- Amazon Pay where customers can earn Rs.10 to Rs.300 when they book bus tickets for a minimum of Rs.300 and this is applicable once per user when they use Amazon Pay during the offer period
- UPI (Unified Payment Interface) where you will be asked to enter your VPA (Virtual Payment Address)
How to book bus tickets online use redbus coupon code?
Booking a bus or making an online booking has never been this easy thanks to redBus. After setting industry standards that other competitors have struggled to reach, redBus has now raised the bar again by providing a bus booking experience like no other. Customers have to only follow these simple steps to make an online bus booking with redBus:
- Enter the Source and Destination locations in the “From” and “To” tab respectively
- Enter the “Date of Journey” and hit the “Search” button
- Select a bus of your choice from the list of buses that are displayed
- Select a seat, boarding, and dropping points and hit “Proceed to Book”
- Key in the “Passenger Information” and “Contact Information”
- You can even choose to insure your journey so that you will be covered in case of an accident or loss of luggage and then click “Proceed to Pay”
- Enter the offer code (if applicable), select your mode of payment and complete the payment procedure