When you choose different credit card types, supported period numbers may change accordingly. When your order is paid via installments, due to the convenience you enjoy for installments, the actual payment amount will be greater than the order amount. The extra fees is collected by installment cooperation agencies while Dhgate.com only receive the order amount. When it comes to refunds, Dhgate.com will return your payment amount to the credit card you used to pay previously.
How do i pay by Credit Card on dhagte?
When you select Credit Card as the payment method, you will be taken to a site where you can pay your order.
Click “Pay for order“.
Please fill in your card information below.
- Payment by American Express may be processed in RMB rather than USD by your local bank or credit card company, possibly resulting in a currency exchange service charge. Please contact your local bank or credit card company for specific details.
- Click here for details why does my credit card not go through.
- When you place orders on DHgate by credit card, you just need to pay for the order amount. If you are charged extra payment except the order amount, we suggest you contact your card bank to check it as it should the bank charge.Some banks or credit card companies charge a Foreign Transaction Fee, also known as an International Service Assessment Fee or cross border transaction fee, for purchases made through sellers located outside of your country. As DHgate is a China company, some banks apply this fee to purchases made by customers. Other banks use independent third party credit card processing companies that charge this fee.
👉👉👉Click Get: ALL DHGate coupon code
Using a Corporate Card
DHgate accepts payments using corporate cards from our VIP buyers only. If you are not a VIP buyer, please pay using your personal credit card.
Verified by Visa & MasterCard SecureCode
DHgate supports cards using Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode programs. In these cases, you will be asked to enter your Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode password as part of the payment completion process.
Pre-paid/Gift Card Payment Restrictions
If you are using a Visa, MasterCard Pre-paid credit/gift card, please note the following restrictions:
- Pre-paid gift card payments cannot be combined with credit card payments on a single order
- Some banks may require you to first register pre-paid gift cards with your name and billing address by calling the number on the back of the card.
PIN-less Debit Transactions
When paying by debit card, we may process your payment as a PIN-less debit transaction. Although your transaction will be processed like a PIN-debit transaction, you won’t have to enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) when using your debit card. When proceeding through checkout, you’ll simply need to select the option to pay with an existing debit card or enter a new debit card on the payments selection page. If the debit card is eligible to be processed as a PIN-less debit transaction, we’ll do the rest. Note: PIN-less debit does not apply to reloadable gift cards that have the word “debit” written on them.
Your financial institution may charge you a fee for payments we process as a PIN-less debit transaction. If you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions of your debit card, contact your financial institution using the telephone number found on the back of your card.
Once your order is paid, we will send a request to your bank to charge your account. Since your financial institution knows what your available financial account balance is at the time of each PIN-less debit transaction, they may decline a transaction if you have an insufficient balance available to complete your purchase.
If you typically receive rewards when making purchases using your debit card, please review your financial institution’s policy on rewards issuance to determine whether you receive rewards for PIN-less debit transactions. If you have questions about earning rewards, contact your bank using the telephone number found on the back of your card.
Installments for Brazilian Buyer
Installments in Brazil, Mexico and some other countries are supported on Dhgate.com. After selecting credit card payment, customers can choose the number of installment, and click on Pay Now button to complete payments according to normal credit card payment procedures.
Why credit card is rejected by DHgate?
The decision to reject your credit card payment is typically made by your card issuing bank (not by DHgate). To protect your security and privacy, your bank cannot provide DHgate detailed reasons for why your payment was declined. Because of this, you will need to contact your bank directly to solve most credit card related payment issues.
Top 7 reasons why credit card payments are rejected:
- The transaction was blocked by the payment server because it didn’t pass all the risk checks.
- Insufficient Funds
- Incorrect CSC code entered (i.e., typically a 3 digit code located in the back of your card)
- Expired card
- Fraud suspicion
- Declined by bank (no specific reason provided)
What credit card issues can DHgate help to resolve?
DHgate Customer Service can help you to verify that you have entered your payment information correctly for your order. However as mentioned above, most credit card payments rejections are due to reasons related to your card issuing bank and therefore outside the control of DHgate.
Here are suggested steps you can take to resolve some common payment issues:
- Contact your bank about payment security policies. Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first time orders and high value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds you have available or your credit limit. Your bank may require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
- Contact your bank about daily withdrawal or purchase limits. Most banks have limits on how much money can be charged or accessed in a single day. If you exceed this daily amount, your bank may block your account from any further activity regardless of the available funds in your account. Your bank may require you to request a higher purchase limit to complete a transaction.
- Contact your bank about payment authorizations, reserved funds and charges. When you place an order with DHgate, we contact your card’s issuing bank to confirm that your credit card has a valid number, and has not been reported as lost or stolen. This is communicated via a full authorization procedure for the amount of your purchase.
If your payment is declined due to lack of available funds, contact your bank to confirm if there are reserved funds that have been authorized, verify the amount of time the bank will hold these authorizations, and request your bank to remove any extra authorization to free up funds back into your account.
- Verify the payment information entered on your order. Did your billing address change recently or did you get a new card with a new expiration date? If you have previously used a payment method successfully on your account, you may simply need to update your card and billing address information. If you entered a new payment method, make sure you have entered all card number and other information correctly.
- Submit an alternate payment method for your order. If you are unable to resolve the payment issue with your bank in a timely manner, you are always welcome to change the payment method on your order to another card or payment type. Please contact DHgate’s Customer Service to inquire about what other payment methods are available on our platform.